Ghaisi Zard plum ExportIng Center
آنچه در این مقاله می خوانید...Information about Qaisi Zard plum exportExport Apricot Qaisi Purchasing Reference
Apricot is a very sweet summer fruit that is used in different ways.
Ghaisi Apricot ExportIng Center is a high quality product that is unique in color and taste, the product of this center has stylish and classy packaging.
Information about Qaisi Zard plum export
As you know, the export apricot has many features in this article we will provide you with information about the exported apricot ticsi, which includes the following:
- Ticsi is rich in vitaminS A, B, D and also this dried fruit has nutrients such as niacin, copper, zinc and manganese, so it has been considered and exported.
- This fruit has a bright, large golden color and one hand without any pests and worms.
- Qaisi is a meaty and soft export and also has a pleasant and pleasant taste
- No strong maintenance materials are used for exporting and fertilizers and chemicals are not used to ripe apricots
- In addition to being eaten in chips, this tic is used to decorate sweets and birthday cakes, as well as for the inside of a variety of stews.
- Apricot tics have a good shelf life and can be stored in the refrigerator and cool place for a long time
As mentioned above, this good and delicious product has many vitamins and for children and adolescents growing a unique food pregnant women adjust their blood pressure by eating ticsy and in addition to causing the fetus to become good-looking.
Export Apricot Qaisi Purchasing Reference
There is a reference for buying apricots in most cities of Iran, but buying this product through this site is much easier and more affordable. By purchasing apricots, in addition to buying easily, you will get a very high quality product and use it safely because it has no lesions.
By referring to the reference before purchasing, you will talk to nutrition and health consultants and you will be informed of all its features and properties before consumption and then you will buy this product is exported in large amounts, but at a lower price, there is a fresh exported apricot tics with suitable packaging, which in addition to occupying less place, has a suitable temperature.